Select a category, input a zip code and click on Find Representative
XTS composite instruments allow for exceptional non-stick placement of materials without discoloring the restoration.
Studies indicate Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) coatings are consistently harder, smoother and stick less as compared to Titanium coatings. Additionally, Hu-Friedy XTS instruments are made from Immunity Steel™ for longer life.
XTS Instruments Features & Benefits:
• Distinctive Black Finish:
- Enhanced contrast between instrument, tooth structure and composite material. The black finish will not flake or discolor the restoration.
• Unique Smooth, Large, Lightweight Handle Design:
-Easy clean-up, maximum comfort, reduced hand fatigue and an increased level of control.*
• Quality Craftsmanship & Variety of Designs:
- Satin Steel XTS instruments offer unsurpassed performance and an extensive assortment of designs for all composite placement needs.
* Source: Gerwatowski, L.J., McFall, D.B., Stach, D.: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Risk Factors and Preventive Strategies for the Dental Hygienist. Journal of Dental Hygiene, February 1992.
View Dr. Clarence Tam's page to see articles, intraoral photos and related products.
Please note we are experiencing supply chain challenges, and in the short term, this instrument will have a gray-colored cone on the handle instead of a color.
Related Key Opinion Leader
Learn more about the inventors or professionals associated with this instrument.