Dental Water Management
Total waterline compliance has never been easier. From your incoming patient treatment water to your outgoing wastewater, water is a critical part of your practice and key to patient safety. We have a suite of end-to-end solutions that keep your patients, staff and practice protected, including DentaPure™ Cartridges, Liquid Ultra™ Solution, VistaCool™ Direct-to-Drain Cooling System, VistaPure™ Water Purification System, and more.
Instrument Reprocessing & Sterilization
Instrument reprocessing is a key part of any office infection control program and must be performed properly to help ensure patient safety. We offer a full line of cleaning and sterilization products to help you optimize staff and patient safety while maximizing office efficiency, including Crosstex™ Sure-Check™ Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches, Crosstex™ CSR Sterilization Wrap, ConFirm™ Biological Monitoring, and more.
Personal Protective Equipment
Personable Protection Equipment (PPE) is at the heart of any infection prevention program. Crosstex manufactures an extensive portfolio of PPE to meet all your practice needs, including our Made in USA face masks that meet all three ASTM levels. Our award winning, patent pending Secure Fit® Technology fave masks were the first clinical face masks to feature aluminum nose and chin strips that reduce gapping by providing a custom fit for any size or shape face.
Practices want to provide their patients with the best in patient comfort and safety. Treatment accessories such as air/water syringe tips, articulating and occlusion materials and essentials such as evacuator tips (HVE) and saliva ejectors are items that help a practice run smoothly and efficiently. Additional items such as scalpels, blades and sharps containers, operatory and imaging barriers, assorted cotton products and other operatory essentials to provide your staff with options to meet their needs.
BETTER FIT. BETTER FILTRATION. BETTER PROTECTION.
- Proven to provide better protection than standard ear loop masks†.
- Patented design is the first to feature dual nose and chin strips for a customized fit.
- Flexible aluminum strips form a safe, secure seal around your unique face shape.
- Snug, custom fit minimizes dangerous gaps for superior protection during every procedure and level of aerosol exposure.
- Available in 3 levels of protection—so you’ll always have the right mask for the task.
Easy-to-read, color-coded ASTM reference on every box.
- ASTM performance levels reflect bacterial/particulate filtration efficiency, fluid resistance, breathability and flammability.
† Data from Aerosol Mechanics Laboratory, G.C. Smaldone, Stony Brook University Medical Center, New York.