The Importance of Testing
Treating your waterlines is important to prevent the growth of biofilm, which can put staff and patients at risk.
But the only way to know your water is compliant with current microbiological water quality standards is through regular testing.
Quick Results - Detects microbial levels that exceed 500 CFU/mL 24 hours at room temperature
Simple Process - Collect water samples directly into provided vials, then just seal and shake.
Easy-to-Read - Easy-to-read pass/fail results based on water color change.
Includes everything you need - test vials, shipping materials, and pre-paid shipping. Simply collect your water samples and send to the lab.
Testing is conducted by an ISO 17025:2017 accredited laboratory with unbiased results for external validation.
Online member portal provides a single location to track your water samples; retrieve and historically track test results.
- 24-Hour In-Office Dental Waterline Test Kit FAQs
- 24-Hour In-Office Dental Waterline Test Kit Instructions for Use
- Dental Waterline Testing Info Sheet
- Dental Waterline Testing Results Action Levels: HuFriedyGroup Recommendation
- Technique for Obtaining a Water Sample for Dental Treatment Water Testing
- Top Reasons Why Dental Waterlines Fail
- Waterline Testing Log
- Water In, Water Out Brochure
- What Does a Successful Waterline Maintenance Protocol Look Like
- Connect with Our Water Experts:
For questions or concerns, contact our DUWL Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Request A Sample
1 CDC MMWR: Guidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings - 2003
2 Barbeau J., Tanguay R., Faucher E., Avezard, C., Trudel L., Co^te L. and Pre’vost A.P. 1996. Multiparametric Analysis of Waterline Contamination in Dental Units. Amer Soc for Microbiology. 62,11:3954–3959
3 Haahr Iversen R., Illum P. Cervicofacial nontuberculous mycobacterial lymphadenitis in children. Dan Med J 59/1; 1-4
Terms & Conditions
Sample offer valid in the U.S. for dental professionals only while supplies last. One sample per customer. Offer not valid in Vermont. HuFriedyGroup reserves the right to cancel any sample request at our discretion.
©2023 Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co. LLC. All rights reserved. Samples are subject to Sunshine Act disclosure requirements