Hu-Friedy is excited to announce the launch of the NEW Colorvue Biotype Probe System in partnership with Dr. Giulio Rasperini & Dr. Tiziano Testori. The Biotype probe system offers a reliable, high quality solution to evaluate a patient's gingival Biotype. The System makes it easy and practically painless to classify a patient's gingival biotype as thin, medium or thick, aiding in the selection of proper treatment protocol.
POINTS OF PERFORMANCE
- Colorvue Biotype probe tips are designed to be used up to 30 times.
- Colorvue Biotype probes fit in Hu-Friedy's ergonomic Satin Steel handle that can be reused or recycled.
- The high quality resin tips are safe and gentle enough to use on all patients, including patients with implants.
- Each colored tip is also numbered in order to aid in the differentiation between colors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Using the White probe first, insert it in the gingival sulcus with < 30 g of pressure. If the color is visible, meaning if you can see the color through the gingival tissue, the biotype is thin.
- If the white is not visible use the Green probe in the same manner. If the color is visible the biotype can be classified as medium thickness.
- If the Green is not visible through the gingival tissue, use the Blue probe. If blue is the only color visible through the gingival tissue, the biotype is thick. If the blue is also not visible, the gingival tissue can be classified as very thick.
- Colorvue Biotype Probe Sell Sheet
- Dr. Tiziano Testori Key Opinion Leader
- Dr. Giulio Rasperini Key Opinion Leader