IMS Essential Guide to Infection Control ebook-Parts 1 and 2
Because protecting the health of your patients, ensuring the safety of your team and maintaining efficiency in your practice are not optional, you do whatever it takes.
Have you been assigned as your practice’s Infection Control Coordinator and are unsure where to start? Or maybe you are looking for a refresher or want to learn more about today’s best practices in infection control standards? Whatever your role or level of experience with infection prevention, this eBook provides a practical guide that can be used to help every office:
- Guidelines and regulations
- Best practices in instrument transportation, cleaning and sterilization
- Industry standards in infection prevention
- Reducing risk and liability
- Operating at optimal efficiency
*Doctors: The download of this eBook is subject to Sunshine Act reporting at a fair market value of $49/Part. To complete download, your NPI number will be required.