YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING & NAVIGATING IMPLANTOLOGY PROCEDURES
Hu-Friedy's Implant Fundamentals is a complete, three-series eBook focused on the life cycle of a dental implant. At the end of each learning opportunity, you may take a post-test to earn 1 CE credit upon successful completion.
PART 1: ASSESSMENT AND EXTRACTION
Prepare for successful implant placement and long-lasting results by first focusing on patient assessment and treatment planning, followed by careful tooth extraction with attention to preserving the implant site. Other key topics:
Educational ObjectivesAt the conclusion of Part I, participants will be able to:
- List and describe the necessary steps of intraoral examination of tissue and bone
- Identify key considerations when placing implants (periodontal biotype, biologic width, and interproximal papillae)
- Understand the use of surgical guides and how they benefit implant positioning
- Identify atraumatic extraction goals and techniques
- Understand bone augmentation and regenerative techniques
- Know bone grafting materials & concepts
- Part 2: Surgical Techniques for Implant Placement & Prosthetic Selection
- Part 3: Implant Maintenance & Replacement
Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC. Approved PACE Program Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by any regulatory authority, or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 6/1/2019 to 5/31/2022. Provider ID#218966.
Commercial Disclaimer: This educational program is made possible through the continued support of Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC. The instructor is a consultant and/or employee for Hu-Friedy and received compensation for the time involved in preparing and delivering this course.
*Subject to sunshine reporting. NPI number required.
Hu-Friedy is the premier instrument company devoted to innovation, development and education. What I appreciate the most about Hu-Friedy is that their instrument design closely follows new findings in research and surgical approaches. Their new Implantology Guide is just another example of their commitment towards advancing education.
— Dr. Istvan Urban