Implant Fundamentals Part 1
YOUR ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO UNDERSTANDING & NAVIGATING IMPLANTOLOGY PROCEDURES
Our Implant Fundamentals is a complete, three-series eBook focused on the life cycle of a dental implant.
PART 1: ASSESSMENT AND EXTRACTION
Prepare for successful implant placement and long-lasting results by first focusing on patient assessment and treatment planning, followed by careful tooth extraction with attention to preserving the implant site. Other key topics:
At the conclusion of Part I, participants will be able to:
- List and describe the necessary steps of intraoral examination of tissue and bone
- Identify key considerations when placing implants (periodontal biotype, biologic width, and interproximal papillae)
- Understand the use of surgical guides and how they benefit implant positioning
- Identify atraumatic extraction goals and techniques
- Understand bone augmentation and regenerative techniques
- Know bone grafting materials & concepts
- Part 2: Surgical Techniques for Implant Placement & Prosthetic Selection
- Part 3: Implant Maintenance & Replacement
Commercial Disclaimer: This educational program is made possible through the continued support of Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC. The instructor is a consultant and/or employee for HuFriedyGroup and received compensation for the time involved in preparing and delivering this course.
*Subject to sunshine reporting. NPI number required.
HuFriedyGroup is the premier instrument company devoted to innovation, development and education. What I appreciate the most about HuFriedyGroup is that their instrument design closely follows new findings in research and surgical approaches. Their new Implantology Guide is just another example of their commitment towards advancing education.
— Dr. Istvan Urban