Steam Sterilization Integrators
|IMS-1241||100 strips per pouch|
|IMS-1241||100 strips per pouch|
- The Integrator’s Moving Front Indicator Technology gives a better indication of acceptance, no interpretation of color change needed.
- The strip is easily visible inside the pack (2" long) allowing users to easily view the integrator from the outside of a pouch or within a cassette in order to view sterilization at a glance.
- Product is lead free and does not contribute to environmental lead contamination, making it safe for the environment, there are no special hazardous waste requirements.
- Product is not made with natural rubber latex, making it safe for staff and patients with latex sensitivity or allergies.
- Integrators function with a variety of steam sterilizers - gravity, pre-vacuum and flash sterilizers, no need to inventory different monitor products.
|IMS-1241 Steam Sterilization Integrator SDS - English||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS-1241 Steam Sterilization Integrator SDS- French||DOWNLOAD|
|M4968 pouch label art for IMS-1241||DOWNLOAD|
|Integrators Technical Bulletin||DOWNLOAD|
|IMS Consumables Worksheet||DOWNLOAD|
|Instrument Reprocessing Guide||DOWNLOAD|
Hu-Friedy Steam Sterilization Integrators
Product Quality Guarantee, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Except for products with their own warranties, Hu-Friedy instruments have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, and Hu-Friedy will, at its option, repair or replace any product that fails as a result of any such defect. Hu-Friedy guarantees against breakage, joint failure, and corrosion under normal use. Instruments that show expected wear under ordinary use are not considered to be defective. Instrument "lifetime" means the ordinary expected life, which varies by type of instrument. Please call Hu-Friedy Technical Services at 1-888-TEC-TECH (1-888-832-8324) with questions about the expected life of any specific instrument type. Modifying or retipping an instrument or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty. Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance with normal use, and are not covered by warranty.
Limitations on All Warranties
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MISUSED, TAMPERED WITH, MODIFIED, RETIPPED OR REFITTED IN ANY MANNER OR IS BEYOND ITS EXPECTED LIFE.
HU-FRIEDY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, UNDER ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM (1) THE USE OF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL GRADE WASHERS; (2) THE USE OF DENTAL AUTOMATED WASHER-DISINFECTORS WHERE MANUFACTURER'S PROCESSING GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED; (3) THE USE OF CLEANING SOLUTIONS, CHEMICALS AND/OR PROCEDURES THAT ARE CONTRARY TO HU-FRIEDY'S RECOMMENDATIONS; AND/OR (4) IMPROPER SET-UP AND/OR INSTALLATION OF ANY PRODUCT.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ANY APPLICABLE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, ARE LIMITED AS HEREIN-ABOVE STATED. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH HEREIN, DAMAGES FROM BREACH OF SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT, AT HU-FRIEDY'S SOLE OPTION. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF ANY APPLICABLE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.