An enamel chisel for use during prosthetic procedures by Dr Domenico Massironi (pairs with TNMASS2 and MASSKITCASS). Its slender width makes it ideal for use during highly magnified prosthodontic cases and minimally invasive preparation techniques.
A dark Aluminum Titanium Nitride (AlTiN) coating provides a smooth, hard surface which holds a sharp cutting edge. The dark coating, XTS™, also enhances visibility by providing high contrast and also reduces light reflection from operatory and microscope lights.
Be sure to view the full Massironi kit created for prosthetic procedures (MASSKITCASS).
XTS Instruments Features & Benefits:
• Distinctive Black Finish:
- Enhanced contrast between instrument, tooth structure and composite material. The black finish will not flake or discolor the restoration.
• Unique Smooth, Large, Lightweight Handle Design:
-Easy clean-up, maximum comfort, reduced hand fatigue and an increased level of control.*
• Quality Craftsmanship & Variety of Designs:
- Satin Steel XTS instruments offer unsurpassed performance and an extensive assortment of designs for all composite placement needs.
* Source: Gerwatowski, L.J., McFall, D.B., Stach, D.: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; Risk Factors and Preventive Strategies for the Dental Hygienist. Journal of Dental Hygiene, February 1992.